+ LR-Icons —

Who can I contact for help with my graduate school student loans?

You can contact CampusDoor (answers@campusdoor.com) with questions about your application, approval, or the disbursement of your funds. If the funds are disbursed, you should contact our loan servicing partner, MOHELA, by calling 877-292-6845 (TTY: Dial 711) Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT or Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.