+ LR-Icons —

Who is eligible to finance their in-school student loan with Laurel Road?

U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a valid I-551 card (a conditional I-551 card will not be accepted) are eligible to finance student debts with Laurel Road. Students that have accepted an offer to enroll at least half-time or are currently enrolled at least half-time at an Eligible Program/School. Not all degrees are eligible at all schools.