If you owe less on your mortgage than your home's current value, you may be able to turn this equity into extra cash. Laurel Road offers cash-out refinancing that can help put money in your pocket for bills, home improvements, and other unexpected costs.Get Started
The information you need to find the right mortgage, with real rates upfront
Clear terms and fees online, with human support when you need it
Protected data, and the financial relationship you deserve from a bank
The rates shown here assume a loan size of $350,000 for a primary occupancy single family home in CA, a downpayment of 20%, and a credit score of 720 or higher. Monthly payments do not include property taxes and insurance.
These rates are valid as of Jun 15, 2019 @ 7:41 AM EST.
Cost is additional money paid at closing that may lower the rate for the life of the loan. These costs are also known as “points”. Typically, a one-point fee is equivalent to one percent of the loan amount.
Credits result in higher rate for the life of the loan in order to receive credit to help cover closing costs. Credits cannot exceed closing costs.
Laurel Road began originating student loans in 2013 and has since helped thousands of professionals with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees consolidate and refinance more than $4 billion in federal and private school loans. Laurel Road also offers a suite of online graduate school loan products, personal loans and mortgages that helps simplify lending through technology and personalized service. In April 2019, Laurel Road was acquired KeyBank, one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies. Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank National Association offering online lending products in all 50 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. The mortgage product is not offered in Puerto Rico. KeyBank is a Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID # 399797.
By gathering the most recent comparable sales that are most similar to the subject property both in square footage, style and location.
Yes, Laurel Road is a direct lender, which means we support borrowers throughout the entire loan process and provide funds at closing.
The home inspection is an evaluation of the condition of the property, while the appraisal is an evaluation of the value of the property.
Laurel Road does service mortgages, but reserves the right to transfer the servicing of your loan after closing. If we sell your loan, we will notify you of your new servicing lender before your first payment is due.
You will be provided with payment instructions in the closing package.
†The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown is based on interest rate, points and certain estimated finance charges. APR is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice and may be subject to pricing add-ons related to property type, loan amount, credit score, loan to value, refinance with cash out, state specific fees, and other variables.
‡Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) interest rates and payments are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period (5 years for a 5/1 ARM, 7 years for a 7/1 ARM and 10 years for a 10/1 ARM). ARM rates assume no increase in the financial index after the initial fixed period. ARM rates and monthly payments are subject to increase after the fixed period: ARMs assume a 30-year term. For more information on ARMS please click here.
NOTICE: This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Information and offer are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval.
MORTGAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Laurel Road is a brand of KeyBank National Association offering online lending products in all 50 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Mortgage lending is not offered in Puerto Rico. All loans are provided by KeyBank National Association, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
As used throughout this Mortgage Terms and Conditions, the term “Lender” means KeyBank National Association and its affiliates, agents, guaranty insurers, investors, assigns, and successors in interest.
Lender complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act. Lender does not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, marital status or family status (including having children under the age of 18 and pregnant women). Lender also does not discriminate because all or part of your income may be derived from a public assistance program or because you have in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that monitors Lender’s compliance with the Federal Fair Housing Act is the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Lender offers applicants the opportunity to participate in a reward-based program (the “Rewards Program”) throughout the Lender’s mortgage loan application process using the Lender’s online mortgage platform. Through the Rewards Program, applicants may have the opportunity to accrue points that will be redeemable and applied towards costs at closing.
The accrued points are earned by choosing certain specified options to complete the mortgage loan application process. The most cost effective and efficient tasks lead to the greatest amount of points. When you close your mortgage, the total amount of points earned are awarded and then converted into a lender credit. The dollar amount of the lender credit is then applied toward eligible non-recurring closing costs or disclosed fees.
Your participation in the Rewards Program is voluntary, and is expressly conditioned on compliance with the Program Rules and with all present and future Program Rules, terms, regulations, policies, and procedures that Lender may, in its discretion, adopt from time to time.
ACCRUING POINTS AND/OR CHOOSING CERTAIN SPECIFIED OPTIONS TO COMPLETE THE MORTGAGE APPLICATION PROCESS DOES NOT AFFECT THE REVIEW OF THE BORROWER’S MORTGAGE APPLICATION, LENDER’S ULTIMATE DECISION REGARDING THE BORROWER’S MORTGAGE APPLICATION, OR ANY TERM OF A LOAN OFFERED BY LENDER OTHER THAN A REDUCTION OF NON-RECURRING CLOSING COSTS OR DISCLOSED FEES.
• Only available to individuals legally eligible to obtain a mortgage loan. Proof of age is required at closing.
• Points are accrued based on tasks performed within a given application. Earnings are accrued per task. Points are earned once per task.
• Borrowers can accrue up to 650 points per loan transaction. Total points accrued and/or available are located in the “My Rewards” widget.
• Points are converted on a one-to-one basis to lender credits that will be reflected on the Closing Disclosure and applied to eligible non-recurring closing costs at Lender’s discretion. The maximum available lender credit that may be obtained for the Reward Program is $650.
• Points accrued during the process may be converted into rewards at the closing of an approved Lender loan, provided the applicants’ application remains active until the time of closing.
• Points are non-assignable and non-transferable.
• Accrued points have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and are not redeemable either in whole or in part for cash. Applicants cannot receive cash back from rewards applied at closing. Accrued points have no value in the event that the applicant withdrawals the loan application, the application is withdrawn by Lender as incomplete, or the application is denied.
• Applied lender credits may not exceed limits that may be imposed on lender credits by investor or program guidelines. Applied lender credits may be modified if the total amount of credit exceeds the maximum allowed under the applicable guidelines.
• DETERMINATION OF TAX LIABILITY OF REWARDS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT. APPLICANTS SHOULD CONTACT THEIR TAX ADVISORS WITH ANY TAX RELATED QUESTIONS.
• Lender has the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to change, update, revise, limit, supplement and otherwise modify the terms of the Reward Program and impose new or additional terms and conditions on the applicant’s use of the reward program, at any time, at its discretion, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the accumulation of points or the ability to obtain the reward. Lender reserves the right to change the Program Rules at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice to borrower, including but not limited to: (i) the qualifications for eligibility; (ii) the value of Points earned by the applicant; (iii) the number of Points needed to earn a Reward; and (iv) the Rewards available to be earned. Each such modification will be effective upon posting on the Site.
• Lender reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate or cancel the Rewards Program, in whole or in part, or an individual applicant’s participation in the Program for any reason and at its sole discretion, with or without cause. “Termination” means ending the Rewards Program, with no further ability to earn Points and/or convert points at closing by any applicant; “Cancellation” means the expiration or revocation of an individual applicant’s eligibility, for any reason, with or without cause. Neither Termination nor Cancellation of the Rewards Program affects the applicant’s pending loan application(s).
This information is current as of April 3, 2019 and is subject to change.