To help you feel confident that we’re putting you on the right path, here are a few things to keep in mind as you continue with Laurel Road Mortgage.
This is for home buyers who know how much they want to spend and:
• Currently working with a realtor asking for pre-approval; and/or
• Actively negotiating but do not have a purchase agreement in place yet and pricing options.
This is essentially like applying for a mortgage without identifying a specific property, and will take an hour or two to complete, depending on the complexity of your unique financial picture.
Be sure your credit file is unlocked and you have a good idea of your approximate FICO score.
You should also have the following documents on hand:
• Account statements
• Paystubs, W-2s, Tax returns
• Self-employment information
• Minimum monthly expenses
• Account login information for automatic linking to accounts