Watch Nurse Kala's dance tutorial to learn the official #LaurelRoad4Nurses moves and then show us your best moves for a chance to win $10,000!Watch on TikTok
All registered nurses are invited to join the official #LaurelRoad4Nurses dance challenge. Enter by May 21, 2022 for a chance to win the $10K prize.
Log in to your TikTok account (your profile must be public).
Get the official song and watch Nurse Kala’s dance tutorial.
Post a high-quality video of yourself performing your best version of the official dance.
Use the hashtags #LaurelRoad4Nurses and #Contest, and tag @Laurel_Road.
This is a contest, not a sweepstakes. Winners will be chosen based on their entry video, not by chance. The holder of the public TikTok account will be the only person eligible to win the $10,000 prize, even if there are multiple nurses in the video. You must be a verified registered nurse to win the contest. To enter you must use the hashtags #LaurelRoad4Nurses and #Contest, and tag @Laurel_Road. Limit of one (1) Contest Entry per person, per day, throughout the Promotion Period. For additional contest details, see Terms & Conditions below.
You must open a Laurel Road Loyalty Checking account by 12/31/2022 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) and make one or more qualifying direct deposits via an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction into the Laurel Road Loyalty Checking account totaling at least $2,500 within the first 60 days after account opening to receive the $300, which will be deposited into your account within 60 days of meeting requirements. Variable-rate for Laurel Road Loyalty Checking is 0.01% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for tiers above $0.01. APY is accurate as of 3/30/2022. Normal account service charges and miscellaneous charges may apply to the Laurel Road Loyalty Checking, which may reduce earnings. Qualifying ACH direct deposit transactions include most payroll, Social Security, pension and government benefits deposits. Limit one bonus per qualifying account and per individual. If you were the primary owner on any Laurel Road checking account within the prior 24 months before opening the new checking account, you are not eligible for the bonus offer. The value of the bonus will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-INT. If you close your account within the first 180 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25 account early closure fee. Accounts closed at the time of bonus payment are not eligible. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other checking account bonus offer. Laurel Road is not responsible for, and will not honor, promotional offers that appear on third-party websites that are not authorized by Laurel Road.
Primary account holder is eligible to earn monthly rewards of $20/month from the second through thirteenth statement periods, which is considered your “first year.” From the fourteenth statement period onward, the eligible reward will be $10/month for as long as the Laurel Road Loyalty Checking account (“Account”) is open. To earn monthly rewards, you must make qualifying Automated Clearing House (ACH) direct deposits into the Account totaling at least $2,500 during the statement period. Qualifying ACH direct deposit transactions include most payroll, Social Security, pension and government benefits deposits. Rewards will be deposited into your Account in the statement period after they are earned. Only one Loyalty Checking account per primary account holder. Cannot be combined with other checking bonus, reward, or rate discount offers, excluding any promotional offer for opening the Account. The value of the monthly rewards will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-INT. Accounts closed within first 180 days will be charged a $25 early closure fee. Accounts closed at the time of monthly rewards payment are not eligible. Offer is subject to change without notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. #LaurelRoad4Nurses ("Promotion") begins at 06:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 5, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 21, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This promotion uses TikTok as a means of entry. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, associated with or certified by TikTok or TikTok, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to Sponsor, and not TikTok. All TikTok logos and trademarks displayed on this promotion are property of TikTok, Inc
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. In order to participate, you must be a registered nurse and have a device connected to the Internet and a free TikTok account. Employees, officers and directors of Laurel Road, a brand of KeyBank National Association (the “Sponsor”), DeVito Verdi, Mindgruve, KWT, Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The Promotion will consist of three (3) phases, as detailed below:
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate, log into your TikTok account (must be made public). Post a high-quality video of yourself performing your best version of the dance posted by https://www.TikTok.com/@nursekala, during the Promotion Period. Access to the song and a dance tutorial will also be included on https://www.TikTok.com/tag/LaurelRoad4Nurses. In the caption of each submitted video, use the hashtags #LaurelRoad4Nurses and #Contest, and tag @Laurel_Road. Collectively, the video, associated hashtags, and @ mention is your “Entry”.
Limit of one (1) Contest Entry per person, per day, throughout the Promotion Period.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that Promotion Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks (other than for entry into this Promotion), without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that the work submitted is original to you and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party. If your Entry includes likenesses of third parties (such as, but not limited to makeup artist or subject) or contains elements not owned by you (such as, but not limited to, company logos) you must be able to provide legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor or your Entry will be disqualified. Entries may not defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material
REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
4. JUDGING: Begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on May 22, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 15, 2022. The judging panel, selected by the Sponsor, will score each Entry up to the maximum amount of points allowed. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
Entries that do not contain all required entry information or are considered inappropriate for any reason are not eligible. The Entry with the highest score from the Judges will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event of a tie, the entry with the higher score in creativity and execution of the dance will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or to choose fewer than one (1) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will receive a direct message on TikTok within three (3) days of the winner selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to send the Administrator their contact information consisting, but not limited to, the following: Full Name, Email Address, State, Birth Date, and Phone Number, via a prize claim form, within three (3) days. Potential winner will also be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and an IRS W9 Form via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within seven (7) days of date of issuance. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries using either the judging criteria listed above.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion.
CONTEST GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Contest Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a check for $10,000.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $10,000.00.
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed background check on the potential Grand Prize winner and guest and by entering the Promotion, you hereby authorize Sponsor to perform the same in the event that you are selected as a potential winner. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above or in a random drawing for the Sweepstakes if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. The Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 6.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
15. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2022 to: #LaurelRoad4Nurses Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Laurel Road, a brand of KeyBank National Association. 855 Main Street 8th Floor Bridgeport, CT 06604
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428
KEYBANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
This information is current as of May 5, 2022. Information and rates are subject to change without notice.