Direct deposit is a convenient option to electronically deposit your payroll or Social Security checks into your Laurel Road Checking or Savings accounts.
Sign up for Direct Deposit
To request direct deposit for your checks, get in touch with the person or company issuing your checks.
In order to direct deposit your regular payments from your employer, most payroll companies allow you to set up direct deposit online. Contact your HR or payroll company for detailed instructions.
If you need a paper form, we’ve created some simple forms you can use when requesting direct deposit.
- Payroll, retirement, annuity, and dividend deposits: Use the Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form.
- Federal benefit payments: Use the Federal Direct Deposit Benefits Mail Form.
You will need the following information:
- your Laurel Road account number
- and Laurel Road routing number (011402008)
You can find your account number and routing number from:
- Online Banking
- Laurel Road Mobile App (under Account Info)
- your account statement
- or, at the bottom of your check
If you have additional questions, please contact us here.